Our Equality Objectives 2017/18
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through curricular and extra-curricular opportunities, with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- To diminish the difference for disadvantaged pupils in relation to attainment and progress.
- To diminishing difference between the attainment of boys and girls.
- To increase the membership of vulnerable pupils in out-of-school clubs and activities.
- To eradicate use of derogatory language, through the use of No Outsiders, in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010.